Hand sanitizer to help reduce micro-organisms that can potentially cause disease.
For use when soap and water are not available.
For External Use Only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
on children less than 2 months of age
on open skin wounds
When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask the doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical help immediately.
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
Supervise children under six years of age while using the product to avoid swallowing.
Store in a cool dry place.
Avoid freezing and excessive heat over 40°C.